Tuesday September 29, 2020
22 East Main Street - 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Up for Vote:
Mayor and 1 Commissioner Seat
Important Election Dates
- August 28, 2020: Voters must be registered to vote with Frederick County.
- August 28, 2020: Candidates must file applications and submit financial disclosures with the Town Clerk by 4:00 pm
- September 22, 2020: Write in candidates must apply and submit financial disclosures by noon.
- September 28, 2020: Absentee ballots must be returned to the Town office no later than 4:00 pm
- September 29, 2020: Election day.
Voter registration is handled by the Frederick County Board of Elections. To check your registration status, call the Frederick County Board of Elections at 301-600-8683, or visit the Maryland State Board of Elections.
If you are already registered to vote with the Frederick County Board of Elections at your current Town address, you are automatically registered to vote in the Town Election. However, if you have moved or changed your name since the last election, you must update your Voter Registration with the current information. Voter Registration Forms are available at the Town Office or you can download them online here in English and en Español.
Maryland Voter Registration - English and en Español.
Town absentee ballot request form
Application for candidacy
Financial disclosure form for elections
Election judge application form