Agenda for February 1, 2021 Virtual Town Meeting
7:30 p.m. (watch via Zoom and cable channel 99)
- Fiscal year 2021 budget overview.
- Approval of ordinance 21-02 vendor license updates, for consideration.
- Approval of the North Seton Avenue Green Street Conceptual Plan for consideration.
- Authorization to proceed with solicitation of federal funding for the predevelopment planning grant for the North Seton Avenue and DePaul Street waterline replacements.
A. Proclamation honoring Keith Suerdieck for his service on various committees.
B. Filing of the 2020 Annual and 5-Year Mid-Cycle Planning Commission Reports.
• Appointment of Glenn Blanchard to the Planning Commission.
• Appointment of Deborah Hobbs to the Ethics Commission.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 820 1518 5672
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,89084528308#,,,,*21727# US (New York)
+13017158592,,89084528308#,,,,*21727# US (Washington D.C)
Due to the COVID-19 virus, Town meetings will be open to the public by virtual participation only via (1) cable channel 99 or (2) the Zoom teleconferencing platform. Zoom access information will be posted on page #2 of the agenda packet. The agenda packet is posted on the Town website by 4:00 p.m. on the Thursday preceding the town meeting. Any questions, contact Maddy Shaw, Town clerk (Mshaw@emmitsburgmd.gov or 301-600-6300).
The town meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. If you would like to speak during public comment or an agenda item, you must sign-up to speak BEFORE 7:30 p.m. Sign-up to speak by emailing your name, address and topic you’d like to speak on to email@example.com or calling (301) 600-6300.