Agenda for October 4, 2021 Town Meeting
- Swearing in of new elected officials.
- Mayor’s recommendation for reorganization of the Board of Commissioners for consideration.
- Community Development Block Grant public hearing to provide information on the progress of the Town-Wide ADA Sidewalk Curb Ramp Project.
- Designation of American rescue plan funds for consideration.
- Approval of public works equipment purchase for the USDA Facility Disaster Grant for consideration.
- Approval of the Rutter’s forest conservation deed of easement and authorize Mayor to sign on behalf of the Town for consideration.
- Proclamation declaring October 2, 2021 as Arbor Day for consideration.
- Appointment of members to the temporary Stormwater Utility Stakeholder Advisory Committee for consideration.
You may attend in person, participate via Zoom or watch on cable channel 99.
Join Zoom Meeting
Topic: October 4, 2021 Town Meeting
Time: Oct 4, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 893 2655 0060
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,89326550060#,,,,*21727# US (Washington DC)
Want to speak at a Town meeting? We want to hear from you!
Sign up for public comment on the sign in sheet at the meeting or notify the Town Clerk at least 10 minutes prior to the meeting. You must indicate the topic you would like to speak on.
Maddy Shaw, Town clerk
301-600-6300 or 301-600-6302