Virtual Town Meeting Agenda - Monday July 13, 2020 7:30 PM
- Approval of the FY 2021 Frederick County Sheriff’s Office contract for consideration
- Phase two micro-grant update for discussion and consideration.
- Approval of Ordinance 20-03 small cell wireless facility for consideration.
- Approval of Policy 20-02 small cell wireless facility standards.
- Approval of Policy 20-03 updated review fees for consideration *(Board of Appeals, re-zoning, development, annexation, infrastructure).
- Resolution approving loan funding for the water clarifier for consideration.
- PNC Bank ADA parking spot conversion request for consideration
- Award Stand 6 forestry bid for consideration
A. Renaming Community Park in honor of Gene Myers for consideration.
B. Proclamation making August 4, 2020 National Night Out for consideration.
C. Update on speed and noise along East Main Street.
D. Update on traffic light pattern at the square.
Due to the COVID-19 virus, the July 13, 2020 town meeting will be open to the public by virtual participation only via (1) cable channel 99 or (2) the Zoom teleconferencing platform. To obtain information regarding access via Zoom contact Mshaw@emmitsburgmd.gov or 301-600-6300. If you would like to speak during public comment, you must sign-up by 7:30 p.m. by calling 301-600-6300 or emailing Mshaw@emmitsburgmd.gov with your name and the topic you’d like to speak on. Any questions please contact the town office. We thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time.
Town Meetings are open to the public. Meetings begin promptly at 7:30 pm. Please arrive fifteen minutes early to sign up for public comment. Public comment can be on any topic of your choice.