Agenda for October 19, 2020 Virtual Town Meeting 7:30 p.m. (watch via Zoom and cable channel 99)
1) Compensation study analysis workshop for discussion.
FULL MEETING AGENDA for 10/19/2020
Agenda for November 2, 2020 Virtual Town Meeting 7:30 p.m. (watch via Zoom and cable channel 99)
1) SHA presentation on the traffic congestion at the town square.
2) Approval of bid to complete a preliminary engineering report and environmental report on the water system for consideration.
3) Ordinances related to the financing of the Creamery Road Pump Station for consideration.
4) Hold WWTP annexation public hearing and adoption of Resolution 2020-11R (Annexation of WWTP) for consideration.
5) Salary compensation analysis for consideration.
A. Draw census 2020 winner of the i-Pad.
B. Proclamation declaring November 2020 as MML Municipal Governments Works Month.
Due to the COVID-19 virus, Town meetings will be open to the public by virtual participation only via (1) cable channel 99 or (2) the Zoom teleconferencing platform. Zoom access information will be posted on page #2 of the agenda packet. The agenda packet is posted on the Town website by 4:00 p.m. on the Thursday preceding the town meeting. Any questions, contact Maddy Shaw, Town clerk (Mshaw@emmitsburgmd.gov or 301-600-6300).
The town meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. If you would like to speak during public comment or an agenda item, you must sign-up to speak BEFORE 7:30 p.m. Sign-up to speak by emailing your name, address and topic you’d like to speak on to email@example.com or calling (301) 600-6300.
Town Meetings are open to the public. Meetings begin promptly at 7:30 p.m. Please arrive fifteen minutes early to sign up for public comment. Public comment can be on any topic of your choice.