Town Meeting Agenda - Monday May 4, 2020 7:30 PM
1. Approval of Engineering Firm for Water Clarifier Project for consideration.
2. Approval of Ordinance 20-03 Small Cell Tower for consideration.
3. Approval of Policy 20-02 Small wireless facility standards for consideration.
4. Approval of Policy 20-03 updated Review Fees’ Policy for consideration.
5. Community Development Block Grant (CBDG) public hearing for the purpose of seeking public input on:
i. Local community development
ii. Economic development
iii. Housing needs
iv. Proposed CBDG activity (replace 117 curb ramps at various locations throughout the Town of Emmitsburg for ADA compliance)
v. Other community needs as-needed
6. Approval of Resolution 20-03R, Community Development Block Grant submittal authorization for consideration.
7. Approval of Ordinance 20-04 Collection of Charges (drop box) for consideration
8. Authorization to obtain USDA funding for Creamery Road Pump Station project.
b. Proclamation making May 2, 2020 green fest in honor of the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day for consideration.
c. Lion’s Club request for a location in the park for a storage shed for consideration.
d. Discussion related to traffic pattern at square.
e. Presentation by Frederick County on rural transportation.
Town Meetings are open to the public. Meetings begin promptly at 7:30 pm. Please arrive fifteen minutes early to sign up for public comment. Public comment can be on any topic of your choice.