Effective March 23, 2020: As the Town of Emmitsburg continues to monitor the COVID-19 virus and receive updates from Governor Larry Hogan’s Office, the following additional actions are being taken
· Effective immediately, the town office will have reduced hours and will continue to be closed to walk-in services. Town staff will be available by phone (301-600-6300) or email only Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The town office will be closed Fridays.
· Effective immediately, all water, sewer and public works services will remain operative; however, employees will have limited working hours.
· Town staff will continue to monitor all voicemails and emails outside of business hours.
· The April 6, 2020 town meeting has been re-scheduled to Monday, April 20, 2020.
· The April 13, 2020 town meeting has been canceled.
· The first quarter water bills will be mailed out by April 20, 2020. Due to the delayed mailing, the water bill due date has been extended from May 5th to Wednesday, May 27, 2020.
The situation will be reevaluated and an update given by April 3rd. We appreciate your patience as we continue to work through this unprecedented issue.