Alert Emergency Alert

Town Offices Closed to the Public

Read More

Report issues with State maintained roads online

If you need to know who manages the road you are inquiring about, there is a map on the of the page where you can type in your address or street name.  

There is a link to report issues with SHA managed roads.

You can also choose a county and search for county roads in particular.