November 4, 2019 Town Meeting Agenda
- Bids for Ongoing Sewer Relining Projects in Town for Consideration.
- Social Media Management Policy for Consideration.
- Approval of the 140 South Seton Avenue Subdivision Process for consideration.
- Approval of the Mayor Entering into a Real Estate Listing Agreement for the Purpose of Selling 140 South Seton Avenue for Consideration.
- For consideration, the Board of Commissioners will Determine if Town Code 17.20.090 (Commercial District Buffer) is Necessary and if the Proposed Sign Designs are Appropriate as it Relates to 600 East Main St. Extended as Requested During the Rezoning Process on October 1, 2018.
- Free Metered Holiday Parking for Consideration.
- Presentation by potential hotel developer (for informational purposes only).
- Introduction of New Town Attorney - Leslie Powell, LLC.
- Solar Community Array Presentation by First Energy (postponed).
- Proclamation for Municipal Government Works Month November 2019 for Consideration.
- Discussion of the Timing/Cycle of the Traffic Lights at the intersection of Seton Avenue / Main Street (removed at Commissioner Ritz III's request).
- Appointment of Mark Long to the Sustainable Communities Board for Consideration.