8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
Walk-ins are accepted, but appointments are recommended to guarantee service.
**COVID HOURS 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Fridays.
**No walk-ins at this time. All business is being done via phone/email with very few exceptions.
Zach Gulden, MPA
Planning & Zoning Fee Schedule
Frederick County Permits: For information about the Frederick County Permit process go to https://www.frederickcountymd.gov/7974/Permits-and-Inspections
Health Department Review Fees
Town Development & Permit Applications:
- Adequate Public Facilities Ordinance
- Alteration Of Infrastructure
- Procedures for Annexation
- Board of Appeals
- Cross Connection (Backflow Preventer)
- Forest Conservation
- Forest Delineation Plan & Checklist
- Preliminary Forest Conservation Plan & Checklist
- Final Forest Conservation Plan & Checklist
- Forest Conservation Ordinance Exemption Request
- Forest Conservation Variance Request
- Short-Term Maintenance Agreement
- Long-Term Protective Agreement
- Afforestation & Reforestation Bond
- Grease Trap
- Improvement Plat
- Personal Use Firewood
- Sidewalk Commercial
- Site Plan
- Street Closure
- Street Cut
- Zoning Map/Text Amendment
Other permit applications are available at the Town Office.