Next Town Meeting Agenda
TOWN MEETING AGENDA
Town office – 300A South Seton Avenue
Tuesday, December 5, 2023, at 7:00 pm
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- FUTURE MEETINGS
Board of Commissioners Meeting: January 8, 2024, 7:00pm (Town Office & Zoom)
- APPROVE MINUTES: November 6, 2023
- POLICE REPORT
- TOWN MANAGER'S REPORT
- TOWN PLANNER'S REPORT
2. PARKING CODE ENFORCEMENT REPORT
E. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS
F. MAYOR’S COMMENTS
G. PUBLIC COMMENTS
H. ADMINISTRATIVE BUSINESS
- Free Holiday metered parking for consideration.
- For consideration, ordinance 23-12 which would amend Town of Emmitsburg Code 2.80.020 changing the start time of the Citizen's Advisory Committee meetings.
- Re-appointment of Shannon Cool to the Park's Committee with a term of 12/5/23 to 12/5/25.
- Re-appointment of Sandy Umbel to the Park's Committee with a term of 12/5/23 to 12/5/25.
- Re-appointment of Steve Starliper to the Park's Committee with a term of 12/5/23 to 12/5/25.
- Re-appointment of Amanda Ryer to the Park's Committee with a term of 12/5/23 to 12/5/25.
- Appoint Dale Sharrer to the Planning Commission as an alternate with a term of 12/5/23 to 12/5/28.
K. PLANNING COMMISSION REPORT
L. AGENDA ITEMS (DETAILS ATTACHED)
- Approval of Resolution 23-07R, Community Development Block Grant Program Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Plan, for consideration.
- Approval of Resolution 23-07R, Community Development Block Grant Program Minority Business Plan, for consideration.
- Approval of bid for the purchase and installation of smart parking meters downtown for consideration.
- Discussion related to franchise agreement with GloFiber/Shentel.
M. SET AGENDA FOR NEXT MEETING: January 8, 2024.
4. SIGN APPROVED TEXT AMENDMENTS AND/OR RESOLUTIONS
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: December 5, 2023, 7:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.